ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine blocks

clio 172
hi ive just stripped a scenic 2.0 block and was gonna rebuild with 172 internals anyone know why this cant be done

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Erm... it can't?

The only difference between the bottom ends that I was aware of is the compression ratio. You can then mount a 2.0 sport head, inlet plenum, etc to the Scenic block - this is how we did James23's Scenic.

Mick

Lionel Richie
Erm... it can't?

The only difference between the bottom ends that I was aware of is the compression ratio. You can then mount a 2.0 sport head, inlet plenum, etc to the Scenic block - this is how we did James23's Scenic.

Mick

i thought that creation made about 150 berrys though?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Fred, it is pretty naughty in a straight line... corners are a different story (because you forget you're in a spaz bus).

Scenic bottom end just needs the RS compresion ratio and cylinder head to function with the standard higher power output of the Clio RS

clio 172
cool built it up now seem smooth just gotta finish rebuilding front end then moment of truth wont be for a while yet tho want it like new cheers anyhow