ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Bay *update*

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Strut brace painted.
enginebay.jpg

Next step? Covers for top of struts? Cold Air Feeds from fog lights?

Still waiting to get hold on the insulation :p

Summer Job to polish engine...

ChrisK 172 said:
That looks 100 times better than it did at the meet.

GET ME SOME INSULATION!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Will try.. Will ask my dad to try get double the amount.. it has foil stuff on both sides so looks pretty good, just got to 2 get it first but he will get it :)

Going Polish the Cone filter too! sometime soonish!

yeah going have to wait until weather changes cause it takes about 4 days dont it ? :p or somthing silly!

172 Cup
The chrome strut tops look amazing.. Saw some on ebay not long ago, nto sure how much they went for.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks good...but you should have had it all painted. Like Lee used to have on his.

I've got the same battery cover...But fitter much higger as it was scarily close to both terminals.

Nope im going to polish all of the engine that u can see... :p but it takes ages so not yet

not sure what else im going to do this following week.... Out of money depending on how much i can earn..

Following things i will do

Strut tops from hill power £???
air filter bend from hill power £48

an in talks with some1 for fog light pipes... mmm they got to be 75mm right? hoping to get both for £45 :p

Last edited: