ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine bay tidy up

Before

IMG_0196.jpg

After

100_3499.jpg

100_3500.jpg

New rocker cover breather from angel works (Cheers steve), Rocker cover painted, new leads, K-Tec engine mount, new heat shield, and new catch tank (Thanks to Dazdon)

C & C welcome :)

Clio 172 CUP
Looks neat mate but highly jelous of that engine still........
Thanks for your custom too.

Daz

VRS
looking sweet ben, will have to pop over and see it sometime, especially with me living in crewe now, surprised i haven't heard it lol

whens the sausage filter coming?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
looks much better now it's been tidied. how you getting on with the throttle bodies?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I thought that AW Coilpack mount was a door stop?

Never seen it fitted to a car before....

;)

looking sweet ben, will have to pop over and see it sometime, especially with me living in crewe now, surprised i haven't heard it lol

whens the sausage filter coming?

Hopefully getting it fitted this saturday :) Where about you living in crewe mate?

looks much better now it's been tidied. how you getting on with the throttle bodies?

Bodies are going really well thankyou :):)

Much better, needs a sausage filter imo!

Defo, i agree, see what happens on saturday :)

Vee 6
Was the one in the first pic a homemade bracket ?

I like the built in breather in the Angelworks one though, I love well thought out gear.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Ben

I would reconsider where the oil catch tank is fitted

the casting on the cam cover is really weak and with that moment and weight of the tank it will more than likely break after a few knocks on the road.

Andy