ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine bay progress

white leon cupra R
now i need a blue samco bend pipe and a induction kit but which one??
and matching bolts for my engine cover lol...

how it started....
IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1857_1.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

white leon cupra R
whatisjustis What did you use for the plenum and fuel rail?
sorry but not sure what that is lol

white leon cupra R
sorry yeah removed it before spraying i used halfords matt black high temp engine spray 500ml for only 4 quid, so great mod for 4 quid,

itg then next then me thinks, will this also give a greater power outlet than other brands? due to iys high price

A Flamin' Red one
sorry yeah removed it before spraying i used halfords matt black high temp engine spray 500ml for only 4 quid, so great mod for 4 quid,

itg then next then me thinks, will this also give a greater power outlet than other brands? due to iys high price

Did you do any prep work before hand? Sand, primer etc?

white leon cupra R
all i did was gave it a good wipe down, as it was all it good condition and very clean,

white leon cupra R
ive sprayed these to , which look very good imo ive done the dials bit to need a whole day free before i can fit due to gotta take half the dash out
IMG_1854.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer
paint the battery terminal cover rb too. red looks gash!
bay looks good tho.
maxogen or standard box with itg pannel filter

b/g 182, meg tourer
itg pannel filter does this make much difference??
thanks clio luke

the pannel filter will give no power gain, my car did feel slightly smoother through the rev's tho, less strangled.
most 'induction kits' will actually lose a small bit of power due to heat soak. itg maxogen's are very expensive but they will give a small power gain.
i have always rated bmc cda's for the money.
most induction kits just add noise not power.
why is it you were looking at an induction kit? for power gains or noise gains?

white leon cupra R
i dont want any more noise gains due to my zorst thats loud enough
defo gonna look in to this pannel filter change

R26
itg pannel filter does this make much difference??
thanks clio luke

the pannel filter will give no power gain, my car did feel slightly smoother through the rev's tho, less strangled.
most 'induction kits' will actually lose a small bit of power due to heat soak. itg maxogen's are very expensive but they will give a small power gain.
i have always rated bmc cda's for the money.
most induction kits just add noise not power.
why is it you were looking at an induction kit? for power gains or noise gains?
alrite luke,jus realised your part of cs,duno if you remember me i used to ride with you down stanground sumtimes?i sumtimes see you in plumbing merchants unal.

Golf GTD Mk7

Presumably you sprayed the whole lot then sanded over the renaultsport lettering? Covering them would have been a b**ch. Looks mint. Whats the exhaust mate?