ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine bay completed

182BG
Finally got round to putting my engine cover on after spraying the new oil cap cover, thought it turned out quite well

Cheers again Ady225, for selling me the engine cover

***sorry for the crappy phone pics***

ITB BG 182
Hmm... i like that alot just dont know what colours todo under my engine bay as ill do the same colour on the calipers side badges and other badges plus interior dash inserts.

182BG
thanks for your comments

mikeydee - yeh i was gonna get a battery cover but i can't find just a plain black one, looked on ebay and they all have a stupid vacum-formed logo on it :(

Better than yours. C*nt.
thanks for your comments

mikeydee - yeh i was gonna get a battery cover but i can't find just a plain black one, looked on ebay and they all have a stupid vacum-formed logo on it :(

Make one! Measure up the top of the battery, cut a sheet of MDF and a slightly larger sheet of aluminium to use as the actual cover, then bend the edges over and stick a nice rubber strip around the inside so it doesn't short.