ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Endsleigh, good lads :)

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
just rang up to declare my alloys, im 19, 3 points, 1 claim bin driving just over a year. put me on hold.

id told him i was considering getting some....lol

£37.00 :) for the year. like £3 poer month increase!

Monaro VXR
My friend is insured with endsliegh and cause the endsliegh place is in the student union mate went in to ask about alloys the guy said thats the only thing they dont usually care about didnt charge him any difference.

He actually said had he put a new backbox on they woulda looked at that and added a fair bit on but wheels he could stick the biggest most valuable wheels he could find on his car and they guy said they wouldnt charge any different for the policy. I thought it was rather odd but hey thats what the manager in the office was saying. didnt charge anything either.

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
lol, im well chuffed. keeps my mind at rest now. just have to worry about cost of insuring springs after crimbo lol

mk1 172
Yeah Endsleigh were crap, wanted £3.5k for my mk1 172, 24, with 6 years no claims. What a bunch of muppets!