ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

End of the Line (for now)

Ad

MK2 FRS
As most of you know I made the decision to sell the scooby a few weeks ago, it sold and the guy took it today. Was a strange feeling selling a car knowing I wasnt really going to be replacing.... Anyway over the last few years I been lucky enough to own a few rare motors, inc FWD/RWD and 4WD. Regret buying some and selling others...

anyway heres a pic of each motor... I feel kinda gutted not to own a "special car" but its for the best with my current job and not getting time to use them.

Heres the ones I have pics of:

1. 2002 172 Clio
101_0134.jpg

2. MG TF 160
DSC00018.jpg

3. 2004 SEAT Leon CupraR 225
LCRside.jpg

4. 2005 Renaultsport Clio 182
clio017.jpg

5 2002 VW Golf Anniversary Edt.
Anni.jpg

6. 2003 CTR Anniversary Edt
PCPolishers020.jpg

7.2005 Megane 225
DSCF0162.jpg

8. 2002 VX220 LY Edt.
DSC00018.jpg

9. 1999 Subaru Impreza RB5 PPP
scoob.jpg

Ad:(

Ad

MK2 FRS
why no more? You'll get bored in two weeks and get something new ;)

I am away for 5days out of 7. So to have the car just sitting there is a waste. Not helped by the fact that it wasnt good for the scooby mechanically not to be run every few days. I am now doing 1k a week with work mileage, so it was time to take a different route.

something fast with 2wheels maybe replacing it, havent decided, going to do my bike test to start with.

what car was your bestest in the whole wide world? theyre all lovely cars bar the hairdresser mobile in yellow (mg) what were you thinking!

Maz

LY 200
Im thinking a SEAT Leon CupraR is going to be my next car, but would have to be black me thinks :) do they do a two door ?

Last edited:
  106 GTi

I am away for 5days out of 7. So to have the car just sitting there is a waste. Not helped by the fact that it wasnt good for the scooby mechanically not to be run every few days. I am now doing 1k a week with work mileage, so it was time to take a different route.

something fast with 2wheels maybe replacing it, havent decided, going to do my bike test to start with.

What was bad for the Scooby not using it every few days?

Maz

LY 200
I realised that after looking on piston heads hence the edit .. pmsl ... which seat is the two door im thinking of ?

Maz

LY 200
Hmm defo wasnt thinking the Ibiza, god know what im on about must be my age !!

Apols for spamming your thread ..

Ad

MK2 FRS
erm the MG was a really rash moment. Loved the colour, it was full spec, there was no better spec out there with all the monogram options, but yeah ti was not a great car and I really did my best kill it off with 7ks worth of damage. lol.

erm favourite car would be tough....

Most special deffo the VX.:)

Ad

MK2 FRS

What was bad for the Scooby not using it every few days?

It wouldnt have been bad if I had a garage, but the car always ran better the more regularly I used it. I used to always do a warm up cycle every week, but I was only doing around 300miles a month, and really the everytime I would have to clean the brakes up etc. It just felt better when I used it more regularly... maybe all in my head.

Ad

MK2 FRS
I liked the white, and at the time white wheels were fairly rare. Nightmare to keep clean but looked great.

A4 Avant
Very nice collection! The only one I can't understand was the MGF but you've explained that now! LOL.

I normally hate them but my fave is the RB5. Looks great in dark gray!

erm the MG was a really rash moment. Loved the colour, it was full spec, there was no better spec out there with all the monogram options, but yeah ti was not a great car and I really did my best kill it off with 7ks worth of damage. lol.

erm favourite car would be tough....

Most special deffo the VX.:)

I'll forgive you on the MG Ad;) .....apart from that 'blot' they are all great cars to have owned mate:approve:

So do u have a car now that you've sold the Scooby Ad?

Ad

MK2 FRS
Ill give you slap maz.... lol. Cheeky.

As for making and loosing money. Lost a lot on the LCR and MG in partilcular.

Other aint been bag and since the 182, Ive managed to beat depreciation, which is not bad with the changes.....

Ad

MK2 FRS
yep crashed the MG. lol. It was all one side and bumpers, new hood and full respary. lol in liquid yellow like colour oh and the drivers airbag.

BRM was my dads, great car:)