ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emm - Wheel Help

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
My friend has a Mark 2 phase 2, 1.4 16v dynamique.

Now, she has a flat tyre and she bought the car off Arnold Shark and she has just realised that she cant get the wheel off, due to having no locking nut key.

Is there anyway to get a key to fit this, otherwise we are going to hammer on a big socket and force it off.

Is there anyway we can get a locking key for this as the car has 4 lockers on it?

Thanks

Rctempire.

mk1 clio
this is my sisters car...hope someone can help us..its doing my nut in..a 10min job of changing a wheel is taking days cos of them.

The car was baught from reg vardy ..then the dealership was taken over by arnold clark ..its a mate who's a salesman and they are refusing to take any action on it.

mk1 clio
I still need help with this folks ...ive asked a mate of a mate to get the one out his mums clio ...see what happens...worth a try lol

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
you can get a chisel on the renault ones done it before :) jst hit them to loosen them, and get four new ones.

BMW M135i
You can get replacement keys if you knew the pattern code which would be on the box with the locking nut keys in so your shot there.

Just smash a socket over them and get them off and replace them.

mk1 clio
aye thanks for you help guys ...im just annoyed i have to fix a mistake a stealership has made. Ill have a bash 2mora...ive also got a mk1 clio to build up aswell...ah the joys :)

S2000
I would definately just hammer a socket over the top as I don't think there is any way to get a key for the locking nuts if you don't already have it.

mk1 clio
FPMSL at the comments about me sister.

On a serious note aye ill keep reciepts and shizz for this dealership or regvardy to then pay me back..iam after all ...a bum LOL

mk1 clio
well 2day i tried hammering a socket on and ..ouch! ..i missed and hit me hand..resultyinh in a burst finger..any1 else got any ideas?