ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ellis's 1.6

Ultra 197
Well then picked the car up on the 1.7.09. After previously having a mk1 1.2 was a big set up for me in power and just a general drive. this is how she looked when i got her completely standard.

Photo176.jpg

Photo177.jpg

Photo188.jpg

And one with the mk1 in d background before was sold :approve:
Photo190.jpg

Within the first week of it the reality of it being french started with the central locking not working and and idling problem ( was only idling at 500k :dapprove:). So with it being in warrinty it went back and after couple ov days was sorted. Then the mods could begin...
First thing i done was choose just to tidy up the car in general had stickers all over it so they came off and its given it a much tidyer look (no pics sorry)
Next thing was scrappy hunting to see what i could find and came across this mint lil spoiler which it should have had anyway.

Before
Photo208.jpg

After
Photo215.jpg

Found this is the scrappy to and could hardly believe it the shell was completly mint so trying to conivince my mate to stick his gti lump in it ;)
Photo178.jpg

After fitting that i got the bug to do more so on came my team dynamics of my old one
Photo212.jpg

Photo213.jpg

Photo214.jpg

Completly changed the look of the car with just them on. Did have the intensions of getting them powdercoated in white but think they set the car off in black and decided to leave them.
Also after speaking to my cuzin and tellin him about how suprinsingly quick it was, he decided to bring his toy out to "prove me wrong"
Photo193.jpg

Photo192.jpg

A gti originally but now runin a audi s3 engine with a hugggeee spec of things lol.

Next thing to do is coilovers which have been ordered and am expecting in the next few days.

All comments welcome

Chris