ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elite in Essex

Bigmoose,

Elite in essex are wicked.. as far as price goes. i got a set of toyos, fitted, balanced for £38.00 a corner, which smashed any quote i had before. There laser tracking system is also the dog nuts, imported from Japan, it cost a bucket!

as far as work goes.. i dont know mate, id trust them to change a wheel, but not anything technical like lowering etc.. tracking is as far as it goes. you can see them all working out the back, most are just young kids :(

R5 Gordini Turbo

Cool as for starters it is tyres and tracking being done tomorrow as I have serious castor angle problems (which will explain why I have has excessive torque steering problems since I got the car.)

Clio v6

I had 2 of my Saxos and my 172 lowered with Eibachs and bigger wheels by Elite. Their prices where fair. I too fealt a little concerned by the very young lads mucking around, but the job was done and had no problems. Keep an eye on your locking nut keys though, mine dissapeared suddenly and I had to buy a new set. Amazingly they where able to change mine for a new set of theirs, without any problems?

In which case mate, you couldnt take it to a better place.. there tracking system is "spot on" they give you a "before" print out and a "after" they do all the camber etc, the after results are very noticeable!! just make sure you tell then to straighten your steering wheel when they do it... with mine, even tho my tracking is spot on, my wheel is slightly positioned to the left :(

R5 Gordini Turbo

I will do that, thanks I feel a little better now as my car seems to get a good battering when anyone does any work on it. (2xvisits to renault = 2x curbed alloys)

i bought a set of alloys recently and are very pleased with the quick serive and good price they offered. i am finding out costs for abackbox from them now

There ok, as good as anywhere else i guess. Check your wheel nuts when there done, they tend to forget to tighten them!

Clio v6

Just been at Elites. Had wheels re-balanced. All done and the rocking at *4* is gone. Happy bunny for just £25 :D

yeah like everyone says they are good for wheels and tgeir tracking sys is VERY cool, the printed report sort of reassures you!

but id go to someone else for other stuff