ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elf evolution 900 ft 5w40 5l

Hi there.

A quick question pals/gals.

Can't find this type of oil, specific one, does anyone seen that sort ever?

Ta
303ca9d088c17a21785e7a45f17ef03a.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Is it possible that this has replaced it in the last 10 years?
Certainly myself and hundred of others use it for daily and track use with no ill effects. My 120k engine was in remarkably decent nick when I opened it up.

Is it possible that this has replaced it in the last 10 years?
Certainly myself and hundred of others use it for daily and track use with no ill effects. My 120k engine was in remarkably decent nick when I opened it up.
Yep, looks like it have been changed something, rebranding... Would you recon FT and RN tech oil have a similar specifications?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, it's not gonna be worse anyway. It's what renault specify for tons of their cars now, with stupidly long service intervals too. Much longer than they used to be and the biggest reason for that increase is oil technology advances.

Yeah, it's not gonna be worse anyway. It's what renault specify for tons of their cars now, with stupidly long service intervals too. Much longer than they used to be and the biggest reason for that increase is oil technology advances.
Thanks. That piece of mind now )