ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrics

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
Has Anyone Else Suffered Their Clio Doin Wierd Things With The Dash? Mine Every So Often Resets Everythin I.e Mpg Etc, And Now My Door Light Is On, But Both Doors Are Closed! :-(. Please Help!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
ah haha, weird. my electics are a bit crummy, when i put my rear demist on, sometimes the rear foglight and left indicator lights come on on the dash, also the rear wiper starts moving really slowly. so i have to turn the demist off. Also all the time when i stick it in reverse the rear wiper goes really slowly too. so i have to flip it on and off again so it resets.
Merry Christmas Piers, sent you a present in the post, ;)

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
Yeah I Know, Wierd. Oh Well, It'l Get Better When Its Warmer! I Hope. :-(. Ooh A Present, For Me, What Is It, What Is It. Lol. ;-) Merry Christmas!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
have you checked the switches on the doors to make sure they are secure, also get someone to sit in it, and look at the dash then go around pressing all the switches to see if it goes out ?

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
Aah, Cheers Bud, I Had Just Opened The Boot Too. I'll Check It. I Think It Might Be The Legendary French Build Quality! Lol

Chocolate Bar™
my airbag resistors wernt wired up properly so i kept havin the serv light flashing on and off.... fun :)

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
ah haha, weird. my electics are a bit crummy, when i put my rear demist on, sometimes the rear foglight and left indicator lights come on on the dash, also the rear wiper starts moving really slowly. so i have to turn the demist off. Also all the time when i stick it in reverse the rear wiper goes really slowly too. so i have to flip it on and off again so it resets.
Merry Christmas Piers, sent you a present in the post, ;)

Classic bad earth problems. you need to look at the vehicle body earth connections and clean as necessary.

CB600FS
alexbleubolt & ludaprix start cleaning your earths with a wire brush/file as Brian said. Clean up the connecters in the rear light clusters.