ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical problem...

Been having some problems and i need some help before somthing serious happens.

Firstly all the Dash, interior and rear side and brake lights stopped working on the way home one night, then started working once i got home 5 mins later literally as i pulled up to the house.

Secondly the wipers stopped working for about 10 mins so i had to stop, then mysteriously started again.

Just now i got home and the Cabin Fans have almost stopped working, only work on the slowest speed and needless to say doesnt do much good for keeping the screen clear, so had the window open and had to keep wiping the screen. Havent looked into this one as its dark and chucking it down currently.

Im thinking of unplugging the ECU and recconnect it, i assume its ok to do that and it wont mess anything up?? Will check the relays when i get in from work tomorrow and anything else i can think of. Its been remapped but i cant imagen that it would interfear with any of these systems if there was a fault.

Any thoughts anyone???