ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical Issue

Renault Clio 1.4 Vav
So my Clio 1.4 2006, has started to give me a lot of problems with regards to the elecricals.

My Spedo either doesn't work or jumps to 200.
If I break the Hazard lights come on
If I have the Lights on and I indicate left, then the right flicker comes on and visversa.
And If I indicate and break at the same time the flicker goes wild and both indicator lights on the dash come on aswell.

Can anyone help?

182 clio
I had similar turned out to be rear light bulb holders replaced and fine.
Try taking them out and giving a good clean round connectors etc.
ensure you disconnect battery first.

renault clio 1.4 16v
just to add to the last post, there is a earth for earth for each of the rear clusters as well that causes trouble, best to clean those as well, they are behind the carpet in the boot, as for the speedo, if the clusters arnt messing it around there is some times a bad connection on the plug on the back of the cluster or there is also a earth in the engine bay, above the brake fluid reservoir that often needs cleaning

182 clio
just to add to the last post, there is a earth for earth for each of the rear clusters as well that causes trouble, best to clean those as well, they are behind the carpet in the boot, as for the speedo, if the clusters arnt messing it around there is some times a bad connection on the plug on the back of the cluster or there is also a earth in the engine bay, above the brake fluid reservoir that often needs cleaning

Never knew of the one above brake fluid res. Is the earth under scuttle panel?

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Never knew of the one above brake fluid res. Is the earth under scuttle panel?

Its here ?

Screenshot_20190520-225530_Gallery.jpg

Ads