ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical Fault!

Albi blue 197
Hi all,

Started the car up yesterday and immediately the spanner light came on and it now says electrical fault on the screen, none of my interior lights work, sensor wipe dosent work, my rear wiper is having a mental, iv checked all the fuses and they seem to be fine.

anybody had this same problem or similar?

Albi blue 197
Right I've had the car checked and the body control module/UCH is playing up, it was throwing up loads of faults, the mechanic said that i would have to take it direct to renault as they have to codes for the car, has anyone had the same problem or any advice on what to do? As i don't really want to take it to main dealer becuase they will charge a fortune

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
he right we are the only ones im aware that can code it. sounds odd any damp in the car?
needs checking out really i work for the main dealer in bristol

Albi blue 197
No havent disconnected the battery, no havent noticed any damp in the car, is that the renault garage in kingswood?