ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electrical fault...

a few months back i was in tesco car park, turned the ignition on.. all lights were on fine as normal, go to turn it over and nothing happend, the relay clicked like it should etc... got under the bonnet wiggled a few wires.. and off it went.. no trouble since..

today the same problem occured and it just on the random cut out on me driving down the road, got stuck on the side of the road for atleast an hour.. tried everything.,. wiggled everywire i could see. wiggled wires on the starter.. nothing. managed to roll it all the way home with a couple of pushes as my house was all down hill.. got back onto the drive, still dead. went to get some jump leads.. tried to start it.. and starts first time no trouble... the abs serv and traction light were on though so i drove up the road to see if they went off and they didnt.. turned the car off just before i got onto the drive and same happens again.. will not start.. and all the dashboard lights are flickering and staying on when i remove the keys from ignition... sounds to me of some sort of short?

forgot to mention that earlier today i had the engine management light come on becasue of a brake pedal sensor.. do you think all this could of caused by a brake pedal sensor?

need some help on this as my car is now broken on my drive :( arghhhhh