ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical Fault back?

PH2 172
Posted on here about a month ago now about my car electrics keep turning of Stereo, Clock, lights all goes of then back on but you have to keep resetting the stereo and clock well it went after i posted on here and today it came back it only happens now and again but does my head because it takes me ages to set up my stereo then few days later gota redo it again does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Blown cigar lighter fuse that also powers the radio and clock display. Have you been using the cigar lighter to charge a phone or another device? Does the cigar lighter still work?

Just a guess.

PH2 172
I never use the cigar lighter it just sits there doin fukall was on the way to FCS had my lights on sidelights turned them onto main lights and the pwer went and straight abck on again headunit settings stayed the same weird