ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electric window plastic "guide"

Clio 172 cup
Afternoon, I'm looking for some help
My passenger window on my 172 falls forward when lowered, the plastic "guide" that is riveted to the side of the window appears to be broken. Now my question is, is this a part that can simply be replaced (if so as I suspect where do I get one from) or do I need a whole new window which will come with on on?
Cheers

Clio 172 cup
I'm afraid not! The regulator etc is fine, there's a plastic clip that's riveted to the side of the window that stays in the door pillar when going up and down and that's broken. I've forgot to take any pics and I can't find any online either!

Mec 350 slk manual
I'm afraid not! The regulator etc is fine, there's a plastic clip that's riveted to the side of the window that stays in the door pillar when going up and down and that's broken. I've forgot to take any pics and I can't find any online either!
When mine broke I picked up the parts from renparts for around £35 posted