ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

electric supercharger

Dci 100
buts its the new generation 2 electric supercharger, surley that means its fantastic doesnt it.....

anyone that pays that much for one of them needs to have there feet nailed to the floor

Dyson
I reckon a hair dryer and a handy mains would be far better.

Hmmmmm off to the shed with some gaffer tape.........

535d / t5 caravelle
i have one on my williams and after a remap and rolling road session its now running 279bhp!

Last edited:
  ITB BG 182
for what that is charging cost wise i could make one up for a fifth of the price an still be in pocket, or ,make one in to a elbow of smaco hose an it would work just as good, Its only a damm fan from a pc

Ph 1 172
one of the blokes from my work fitted one of these to his fiesta and the fuse it comes with is not strong enough to handle the current going through it and constantly blows this thing is C**P avoid it like the plague

53 Clio's & counting
iv seen a few of these tested and they actually made more power with it fitted and NOT turned on that when it was turned on lol,then the car made more power when it was taken off

good idea in theory but not good in practice