ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EK9 - 182.. Hi all....

hi all, i would firstly like to say i am deep down although i should not be saying it on your forum a Honda Man... i have just sold my CTR EK9, because i wanted to free up some cash, and i wanted to get a 182.. i have owned a 182 before, but i'm now gouing for on because you get alotta car for the money.. i was looking in the for sale section and come accross a RB 182 that took my fancy.. but under the sale.. it says " having a problem with the immobilzer and car won't crank" now can i have you's lots opinions on this.. isit major?? Thanks.. oh and i'll post up a pic of my old EK9...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
No need to be worried mate theres alot of jap fans on here to :D

Welcome

Trafic 140dci
hello mate, funny to see you back on the clio scene, i did see on facebook about you selling you 9, i've just put a deposit down on a 172 cup im picking up saturday morning, maybe its worth looking at them, a bit of a saving over a 182

Hey mate.. has been a while.. yeah i sold the 9 :( wanna start saving and loved my 182 fancied another one.
oh have you, sounds good mate!

Jb.

Mk2 Ph2 Non-Sport
Spotted you in the 9 around the city now and again, and heard you drive down my road a fair few times and all. Really smart, loved looking through the pictures on the link above :)