ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach

Milltek'd 182
Thinking of getting some, just wondered if anyone had any pics lying about so i could see what they look like on a 182? also whats the difference between sportlines and prolines?

thanksssss :D

BMW M3
Taken on my phone so not great... and ma wee 182s' filthy lol

Clio1.jpg

Clio2.jpg

Milltek'd 182
cheers alan, thats a shiny car you have there! looks nice. what are the difference between sports and pro's? hmmm think i might order them tomorrow. handling etc better with them? are you both running them on standard shocks?

ST
Thanks Dave...Phil back in your box..

Yeah the handling has been imporved no end....feels much tighter, turn in is a lot more sharp too.

Running them on the standard cup dampers and have been for the past 11 months, i've done 9k with them and the dampers are fine.

It has a settled a touch more than that as those pics were taken around may/june time last year.

Milltek'd 182
you are good at convincing me!! haha my cards half way out lol.
did it lower by much? any rubbing? sorry for all the qu's

ST
It dropped enough to take away the 'clio on stilts' look...i'd say it dropped around 25mm at the start but like i said probs nearer the said 30mm now nearly a year on.

No rubbing at all matey, the clio has fat little arches so you can get away with going proper low without any real problems.

BMW M3
Yeah, handling much better. There is prob no diff handling wise between the pros and sports, but if you want a slightly lowered look, then sports it is as pros dont lower.... well maybe up to 10mm max.

Ive also been running on std shocks but mine are non cup. Strangly enough, ive been through 3 shocks with the standard springs and non with the eibach lol

Milltek'd 182
right im buying them! thanks guys. think i'l go for some sports. last question i promise....not front splitter scrapingly know are they? oh actually one more, where's the best price? YS does them for £135 iirc? :)

clio 172 mk2
justin or alan do u have these sportlines on ur stock shock dampers or u have an aftermarket damper as well? if u have it on stock dampers how is the increase in performance?