ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Sportline

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Hi Guys,

Seen alot of talk about these Eibach Springs and finally with a little bit of money staying in my pocket i can look at doing a few little things to the car. Firstly though is stop it looking like a monster truck.

I found these on POTN and they claim to drop the car 45mm front and 30mm on the rear, just a 2 quick questions really.

1. Can these be used without any issues on standard shocks?
2. Does this look stupid front a little lower than rear?

Thanks in advance,
Luke

Storm Grey 200
Clio's have a nose down stance anyway. You wont see much difference really until 60mm drops.

That 45/30 will be fine on standard shocks. I had sportlines on mine. and they were great.

With 60mm you need new shocks ideally.

Check out my suspension sticky for pics. It settled down nicely after those pics.

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Checked out the Sticky and some of those cars are loooooooowwwww. I wouldn't be able to get off my drive let alone over the speed bumps, lol.

Looks like these springs are the way to go. Price i've found for these is £144.99 with delivery included, anyone know of anywhere better priced?

Thanks for the help,
Luke

Slooooow Ass 1.2
I think its teh Pro Lines that are very minimal in lowering. If i'm wrong i'll admit i am, quite often i am though, lol

Storm Grey 200
This is the drop
DSCF6272.jpg

Same on the back.

There were some in the F/S section

Nissan 350z
Checkout the traders section of this forum to find companies who offer you a discount by being a paid member here. Those will probably be your cheapest.

172 cup
they dont drop it a great deal, but is a nice drop. Its more like 30mm drop on my 172 cup but have seen non cup models with same springs looking more like a 40mm drop

Slooooow Ass 1.2
excellent, when i'm back from work finance check and possible order then, excellent help guys, much appreciated