ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach Sportline v Eibach Pro

Leon FR ST
Done a search but its all for the 1*2's and i got a 1.2.
Just wanted to know what one to go for? the pros lower 30mm front and back and the sport lowers 45-50mm front and 30mm back.
So are the sportlines just a lower version of the pro kit or is there more to it then that??(soz if i sound thick lol!)
So what would people recomend to go for...and wheres the best place to get them?
Cheers
G

I have sportlines fitted and i am very happy with them so far, my only niggle is that the back doesnt seem as low as the front, but i have been told they should settle after time. Ride quality is still spot on and lots less body roll. A worthy mod

**Didnt notice it was for a 1.2 sorry**

Matt

Leon FR ST
that was a worry with the drop that was quote on site-dont want the back of the car to sit ar*e up. Yeh they get good recomendation on here-the next best theing to coilies...
G

TeZ

Non RS : (
im naked in many,

Yes around 45mm now been on about 4k

much better round corners.

Could you send me some piccies side on bud? Always thought about getting some of these or an Apex 40mm Sus Kit

TeZ

but i have had my GF dad and uncle and friend in car many a time all over 6ft6 and Very big lol

so they prob helped me out.

Leon FR ST
So they settle nicely-i want to lower it but still keep it useable as the roads i use aint the best...perks of being in the country hehe!

TeZ

i also live in the middle of nowhere hense i may only go about 20mm lower if i get coilovers.

Leon FR ST
ive got 15" fox evo 3-not to everyones taste but i like so thats wot matters.
how much did it cost you to put the springs on ur insurance then if you dont mind me asking?
G

Leon FR ST
will need to see wot it would cost me to put on insurance before i think bout getting them.
Its fun being young-insurance companys love us lol

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Prolines and Sportlines will both drop your car although Sportlines will drop it quite a bit more.
The amount of drop is much more noticeable on anything other than a Sport model.

Both are handling orientated so you'll notice a big improvement in the handling but the ride will be harsher....more so with the Sports.
Speak to Rob22 on here. He has Sportlines on his 1.2.