ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach sportline springs

Clio 182 and Boxster
Hi all, just like to know if standard 182 cup shocks will be ok with eibach sportline springs. Or will I need new ones?
If so any recommendations?
Many thanks in advance,
Julian.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 172 Cup Mondial
I would also recommend replacing your rear shocks as they wear out very fast on standard springs yet alone ones that lower height. if back end start to feel twitchy this is why

PB Clio 172
people have different ideas about above and I don't see them as a problem at all on the rear shock, had my sportlines on 3 years now on normal shocks

172 cup
I would also recommend replacing your rear shocks as they wear out very fast on standard springs yet alone ones that lower height. if back end start to feel twitchy this is why

I agree if they start to feel twitchy replace them. But no point putting new ones on the straight away. use you original ones and if they fail replace them, but no say they definitely will. Plus changing the rear shocks is a very easy job

Clio 182 and Boxster
That's good to know thanks.
The back end is already twitchy so was going to replace with standard cup ones.
Will this be worth it? Or would I be wasting money?
thanks guys for your much appreciated advice.

Last edited:
  172 cup
Ah well scrap my advice, if they are already twitching get them changed. No point trying to upgrade the springs with knackered shocks