ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach sportline spring kit

Clio MK2 PH2
anybody got these springs in your car? any pics?.. thinking of ordering a set of these tonight, just basicaly wondering what the ride is like in general...

Hi mate, the ride is spot on, better than standard for me, less crashy over the bumps.

Here's a few pic on mine...

IMGP0778.gif

Defo worth the investment if your not looking to propper slam your car...

320d
I've got them. No pics at the minute but I recommend them 101%. The ride is good, a little stiffer than standard.

The handling has improved 10 fold for me. There seems to be more grip, more feel and generally more excitement & fun.

320d
Just noticed yours isnt a sport. I have no experience of them on non RS personally but i'm sure they're equally good. They lower it more too on the non RS.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Who are you with? All insurance people are different about mods

Welcome to come for a spin at the next meet or anytime you're free if you want to know what they are like first - I'm driving though :rasp:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yeah I'm in that lovely place - stop reminding me lol where are you based?
I added you to my msn BTW

Clio MK2 PH2
yip but its all in my dads name and im insured under him anyway so im allowed to drive the car, that wouldnt come into it surley?

Yeah they have got really funny with this over the past year or 2.

I was doing the same as you on me very 1st car, back in the day lol

I dont know how they would prove you drive it more than your dad though

I personally would risk it, but its entirley upto you mate..;)

Clio MK2 PH2
lol yeah i know where your comming from, at the minute they think i only drive a couple of thousand miles per year and that my dad is the main driver

b/g 182, meg tourer
handling is good imo. improverd a little over standard, lowered slightly, less bodyroll, not crashy, good turn in. great set up for standard shocks. i have used cup suspension, apex, prolines and sportlines. i like sportlines best as an allrounder.

mine

DSC01914.gif

DSC01599.gif