ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach, K-Tec, BB Tuning Springs?

Ziel Nurburgring
Not really interested in dropping it a great deal, dont want full coilovers and want to keep the handling on the road smooth and not harsh. So:

a) Which Springs?

b) Where's the cheapest you can get them?

Ta

Weeman sucks ****
Doubt the Eibachs will lower yours much at all but then they're the best ride quality. Apex will drop it but can be a bit harsher, nothing to worry about though.

If you're not worried about the drop then get the Eibachs.

193 mk2
eibach pro's hardly drop at all but give a lot better ride , eibach sportslines drop about 30/25mm & also have a great ride. h&r springs drop about 30mm and feel good too, all the rest start to get harsher.

Hi

Do the Eibach Pro springs really improve the stock ride, I find my 172 fidgets an awful lot on poor surfaces. Lets face it plenty of those about.

Cheers

won't help it doing that, try lower tyre pressures

Mine skips on bumps going round corners, btu then i have coilvoers on the hardest possible settings and run high tyre pressures....suits my driving style