ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EFI Rolling Road Day - 21st October

Nein.

130i.

Urgh. Pete keeps yaking on about why do I want a 1er and I've got no actual reason. LOL.

Looking at Joe's, Sam's, Don's, Adam's (S1 Rallye), cheap cars are the most fun. Maybe its just because it's different to seeing Clio's all day. I was getting some cash out on my way home, and I looked at the Trophy parked under a street light and it looked mint. Then sort of though, hmm, I could 'charge it or turbo it. FML, I have no idea what I want to do anymore. Trophy, Y U NO SIMPLE.

Mate tbh both ours ran nearly the same an I'm proper shocked only 1 /1.2 pony's have done a runner from ours lol 172 ftw

Yours too! Although you have got a few mods as well. But I doubt they'll make massive amounts of difference. Matt's has only got a yozza and a modified 182 Cat!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Ah, OK.

Lee has an RS192 exhaust on his. So yeah, tunst was probably the only original one. Good to actually meet you as well today. However brief it actually it was.

:star:

yeah was good to Briefly meet you haha, have to sort something up our way.. make you boys get up early :rasp:

:star:

yeah was good to Briefly meet you haha, have to sort something up our way.. make you boys get up early :rasp:

I always say I'll probably come to meets Ben organises then it gets to weekend and the weather either awful or I've got to fix something :(

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Yours too! Although you have got a few mods as well. But I doubt they'll make massive amounts of difference. Matt's has only got a yozza and a modified 182 Cat!

Iv only got a ktec super sport decated an a v6 airbox hardly say its modded

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Bet your well happy with that Matt!! Looks like everyone had a good day wish I could have come over had a right crap day at work lol!

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Bet your well happy with that Matt!! Looks like everyone had a good day wish I could have come over had a right crap day at work lol!

Cheers dude I'm over the moon mate, wish you could of come to would of loved to see your veeeeeee up there :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Jon, if you supercharge your Trophy instead of getting a 130i then I will find out where you live and take your anal virginity.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Don't you have matched inlets too?

I do yea but I have a 182 top inlet of jack an my lower one that's matched is in the garage which I only found out wasn't on the car when I got home Sunday nite. So yea I do but not on the car :/