ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Edinburgh 182 Owners with Non-standard Exhausts

Clio 182
Looking to get a new stainless steel exhaust for my 182 but not sure what to go for. Would probably look to get a cat back that isn't too loud but a noticibale improvement on standard.
2 options are:

RS192 or Ktec JP (previously Yozza)

Upon reading other threads, I'm guessing the majority will choose Yozza but how loud is it?

If anyone has any opinions, it would be greatly appreciated or if anyone in Edinburgh fancys meeting to let me hear theirs give me a shout.

Jordan

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate ive got a Scorpion rs192 on my 182 just now, sounds great i think and not too loud! Il be at work at Halfords straiton tomorrow from 10 till 6 if you wanna come up and i can let you hear it :)

Cupped 182 with Milltek
I have the Milltek cat back system fitted to my wife's car, its nice,got a nice note and not boomy inside.Think the cat section has now gone ( I am overseas, but apparently the car "is making a hell of a racket from the exhaust and stinking of fumes..", so that will be the Milltek hi flow cat getting fitted I reckon. Cant fault Milltek's customer service either. The exhaust was replaced after 6 months as a small crack appeared in a weld, apparently there was a batch made with sub standard stainless so it corroded.No quibble, free de catpipe and all delivered FOC next day with apologies.I liked the decat pipe, MOT and Wife's opinion slightly different matter. Was no louder around town, really nice on song, but with the car loaded up with 3 mountain bikes and people, it was not a great car to be in the back off, too loud then.

Ive got a Yozza on my 182 with cat. It is not overly loud but still loud, ive only had a ktec ultra performance on which was too boomy for daily.

I just love the sound of my yozza!