ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eddie Stobart

Yozza'd Monster 182
yea that was me :) completey set up btw too. Did you hear the yozza when i left? I booted it as i left hope they caught the sound :p

Iceberg 172
I saw you on TV last night and yeah i heard the yozza when you drove off,they caught the sound,i actually commented on it to my hubby :)

Mini Cooper S
Was gonna post it up but totally forgot!! Yeah heard you boot it sounded good!! Good old Cumbrian firm too!!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yup, saw that too.
Glad to hear i'm not the only sad one watching that stobart programe :eek:

Mini Cooper S
Yeah the only reason I watch it is because it's local but tbh all the people on it seemed to be from darn sarf! Lol

Haha I seen that too and knew it'd be someone on here. Also noticed you giving it a wee bit after you drove off.

RS 182 CUP
Was repeated this morning, caught glimpse of it just after you was speaking to the "spotter" !

Yozza'd Monster 182
yea. i tried to get the sound of my yoz on there so ud all know id be on here but they cut the sound after i drove through the gate. :( 7000rmp on the way out lol :p

200 with booost
Lol, Saw it too, only watch it cos I know Sim, the driver who has the "Valentino" lorry, Yozza sound good.

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
saw this too, was gona put it on here but forgot when i got back from the gf's. good to see clio's on the tv!!