ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU Question?????

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Can anyone explain the difference between these 2 ECU's. Different Renault part number....both for a 172.

10112007213.gif

There two types yep they changed type with the late 172 and all 182's have the opther type.

Why the query?

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
There two types yep they changed type with the late 172 and all 182's have the opther type.

Why the query?
My original is on the left, from my 04 172, just bought the one one right, RSport Grp N re-mapped. Was curious as to the difference and wondered of the origin of the ECU. Thought it might have been an earlier version to mine due to the numbers and the design.

Looks like one is a mail order exchange remap ECU going by the instructions?
Sort of, bought 2nd hand. Instuctions just printed of an excellent guide by a member/former member of CS.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
It won't work as a replacement. Well it will run the car but the temp guage and a few other bits usually go mental!

The ecu on yours is used more on the 182 and has very different software to the other ecu

Paul