ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ecu help

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Changed afew things on the car today and for some reason the immobilizer wont turn off. It turns over afew times but wont start, the fuel pump wont prime and the throttle body wont work. Any ideas?? iv checked all the fuses and all the earths. When it turns over its stops itself

LY 182
firing order you mention.. the reason i asked what you had changed is i was hoping one of the items were leads.... the fact that it cranks and stops itself sounded like you had the firing order wrong nothing else would do that

How goes the prob mate ?
Fixed now car runs fine. I changed the leads for some others i had so i think it was broken. The ecu problem i have no idea what was up with it when we where checking all wires we must have fixed it.

Thanks for everyones help

Black 197
What sort of power you running now fella ? Im still in 2 minds to get a K-tec Turb's conversion or go the GDI supercharger route ??

Well that is if the GF aint preggers !

ITB'd MK1
firing order you mention.. the reason i asked what you had changed is i was hoping one of the items were leads.... the fact that it cranks and stops itself sounded like you had the firing order wrong nothing else would do that

some clios wont keep cranking over if they dont start within a few seconds

What sort of power you running now fella ? Im still in 2 minds to get a K-tec Turb's conversion or go the GDI supercharger route ??

Well that is if the GF aint preggers !
Dont know at the min because iv made some changes. Last time it was running at 290 bhp