ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ecu fault...

was driving home yesterday and had the abs light, esp light, stop light, handbrake light, all come on at the same time, plugged it into laptop today.. cleared the faults and for some reason they are still there..

the error codes i got are C1045 and C1026. could anyone tell me what these faults are? or possibly tell me where i could find them.. other then spending money on autodata!

cheers

Megane r26
well had a quick look on my autodata but that only has access to p codes but had a quick browse of web an the codes starting with C are chassis related from what i see (i.e abs)

had these same lights come on the other day had a look in and around the brakes/wheels and could not see anything because they was clumped up with slush and ice off the road and had then froze tried turning the car off then back on and the lights were still on.so i sprayed it all with de-icer turned the ignition back off left it a few mins and turned it back on and was fine:approve: