ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU choices..

SI-STI 2.35 & RC-172
Just would like too know members opinions of the best ECU to purchase with the most function if deciding to go with a turbo build on a 172 phase2....I am just trying to learn as clios are a different car to what I am use too when it comes to modifying,thanks.SJ.

SI-STI 2.35 & RC-172
As much as i can run safely on a fully forged rebuild from a GT28 turbo, this is all new to me on a Clio,as its the first aspirated car I have bought in my life Loool.SJ.

dan's cast offs.
you can run 1 bar boost on a standard ecu.
if you want to go stand alone i wouldn't bother with gen90.

dan's cast offs.
world is your lobster, not running vvt closed loop so plenty of choice and you won't have to spend much. best way is speak top whoever is going to map it for you and see what they recommend, different people prefer different ecu's. but anyone half decent should be fine with just about any ecu.

adaprtonic comes in a nice box though :cool:

SI-STI 2.35 & RC-172
world is your lobster, not running vvt closed loop so plenty of choice and you won't have to spend much. best way is speak top whoever is going to map it for you and see what they recommend, different people prefer different ecu's. but anyone half decent should be fine with just about any ecu.

adaprtonic comes in a nice box though :cool:
Thanks mate....have not really got that far yet to who i'm going to get to map my car "Any recomendations?"as i'm just gathering the parts for the rebuild but will have most things by the end of February,my friend told me that Adaptronic is the one that most user as at standalone.Is their a model number that goes with that Bloke?.SJ.

dan's cast offs.
not looked at the new ones sorry, they've changed them and the numbers, specialst components are pretty good, good to deal with as well.

where are you?

SI-STI 2.35 & RC-172
Bloke I know them well mate...been talking with them about my plans and ordering at the same time lol,but I don’t think that they play with the adaptronic ecu’s as when I mentioned it I’m pretty sure they said they don’t sell them.SJ.

dan's cast offs.
they use thingy that i can't think of the name on their boost conversions so might as well go with that...will come to me in a mo!!