ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eCar insurance... (Temporary Pay as you go insurance)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just used this service for the wife while we wait for her new car.

All online, no ill speaking person from Holland using a call centre in Dubai ran by a man in India.

No 10/11/12 month contracts, no get out clauses, just simple.

Quick, simple, easy to use. 100% recomend it.

Fully comp for her is Costing me £32 a month and you can cancel at anytime.

Thought i'd mention it as its dead easy and quick if you've just bought a car and need temporary cover.

Peace. x

Petrol Blue 182.
well worth the hassle of making a thread to ask for a section to make a thread lol sounds good, ill defo be using this next time i change a car or have a run about for a little, cheers bud!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
My dad was with them for a few years. A warning though. Because it's all online, if you have a problem (policy changes or the like) it's a total c**t to try and get anything done. My dad does not recommend them.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Daniel, you failed to mention that Jodie was £32 per month for your tractor! John Deere iirc.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
£135 a month for a 28 yr old with 7 years no-claims on a Trophy worth 50p.

Do not want lol.

FYI, i normally use Dayinsure, much cheaper, & their website wasnt written by a 10 yr old.