ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EBay ads across multiple countries in eBay

There was a post around August last year someone posted about selling on eBay someone replied with a company who will take your current eBay ads and put them on say 5 other eBay sites in different countries and translate your adverts. Can't remember for the life of me what it's called anyone shed any light please?

Tar

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
The company is called webinterpret.

Ask if they're still doing the 3 mth trial for free so yiu can test it

I just click on the bit to advertise worldwide for like 30p an auction (it doesn't translate the ad though) I often get people finding them on google too & buying that way.

How much is that other thing?

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
I just click on the bit to advertise worldwide for like 30p an auction (it doesn't translate the ad though) I often get people finding them on google too & buying that way.

How much is that other thing?

Works.out around £70 a month a percentage of sales for the top package but you can recoup this by increasing postage charges