ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Easter weekend meet

Does anyone fancy a meet on Sunday 22'nd at Hamsterly forest?

Weather depending of course but all being well it should be nice.

Get some disposable bbq's and some food, should be good.

Anyway, yeh.. I'll start list and if people are wanting to go, i'll sort it out.

1. Stu
2. Jonesy

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
be worth while contacting them to see if we are allowed to have a fire, i'll have a dig around stu for the disp BBQ's

Clio 172 Phase 1
Yeah I will be going!

If I remember rightly last time I have been you could have a BBQ as long as you didn't have them on the grass (sit them on rocks or something)

Should be good :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1. Stu
2. Jonesy
3. Geddes
4. jonesyFX

nice one, should need confirming to be honest.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye, just don't want us to be half way through and asking us to leave.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
there's a pound shop just round the corner from work, i'll have a pop in see if they have any disposable bbq's

172 cup
I'm free that day just don't know if I'm gonna go to York drag. I'll drop you a text closer to the time stu :)

Been on the Hamsterly forest website, and camping isn't allowed there. Just in the nearby camp sites.

So if anyone else fancies abit of camping on the Saturday night, i think we should head up to Ingram Valley.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm up for camping like, i've got a 6 person one. if any of you want to share and help set it up. i can't remember how to lol. if not help me set it up

if that pic is of a camp site that will be prefect stu

i'm at the car shop during the day on the saturday but i finish at 17:30, is that when you fancy going down then on the Sat pitch up BBQ then on Sunday more BBQ?

Last edited:
  172 cup
Might do stu, I'm off work Sunday/Monday/Tuesday... I'll check what the wifes take on "the plans" are and report back :)

1. Stu
2. Jonesy
3. Geddes
4. jonesyFX
5. James1470
6. Jam (Jonesy's mate)
7. N!ick (confirming later this week)
8. D4nmc (confirming later this week)

Last edited:
Meeting info..

N!ck & James, do you you want to meet for the drive down?

I'm thinking get there for about 11am. So a 10am meet somewhere?

Here's the post code for everyone.

DL13 3NL

Hopefully see y'all there.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
could meet up with you too if you want before hand? I'm still up for this. Got nowt planned for Sunday

Clio Ph2 172
Sorry, didn't notice there was a page 2! LOL! Unfortunatley out of this one I'm afraid. Was attending the first meet of the year, when my brother decided to crash my car. Wasnt his fault like. Roads were just a sheet of ice!

1. Stu
2. Jonesy
3. Geddes
4. jonesyFX
5. James1470
6. Jam (Jonesy's mate)
7. N!ick (confirming later this week)
8. D4nmc (confirming later this week)
9. MacRae99

haven't been to a meet in ages

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
Thought most people going too York ?? I'm not going till Monday now so could have a look out too this tomorrow, wot time use looking at ?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Washington Services is spot on for me, will it be South bound you will be at?