ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Easter Blip

Coupe/Defender V8
Went out early this morning and took some short vids and to give it a quick blast as haven't driven it much with the new rad on.

Thanks for looking - Try to ignore the squeaky wilwoods lol

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYKuXx_Rrfg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UYKuXx_Rrfg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I think you could have significantly edited the vid to show only hard acceleration not pootling around.

Was it quite wet out there when you were doing the vid?

I think ITB's sound brilliant. Shame about the Christmas dash which comes with it.

Coupe/Defender V8
I think you could have significantly edited the vid to show only hard acceleration not pootling around.

Was it quite wet out there when you were doing the vid?

I think ITB's sound brilliant. Shame about the Christmas dash which comes with it.

It was fairly dry out this morning. If your christmas tree has a service light you might want to get it looked at ;) - Andy at K-tec mapped it Chris, yus

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I thought you did well with wheel spin that's all, so figured it may have been wet and you were taking it easy with the throttle.

Coupe/Defender V8
ah no it's quite controllable -There is a fair bit left in the rev range was just pootling as you say. Not many decent stretches for timed shenanigans around here unfortunately

TrackCar & F30 330d
I got rid of my dash lights too. Allthough i have kept my ABS light on so it remindes me that i dont have it.