ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Midlands Rolling Road day @ Hill Power

Looking for a ph-quick...
Had a really good day, my pics are shite as my digi cam died so i had to use my phone!
Never the less, heres my efforts!

Its was freezing!!! But Nick supplied the tea then it was all good!

Attachments

• Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Image015.jpg
    Image015.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Image020.jpg
    Image020.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Image023.jpg
    Image023.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 100
Couple more, sorry about the quality!

Attachments

• Image035.jpg
    Image035.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Image030.jpg
    Image030.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Image027.jpg
    Image027.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Image022.jpg
    Image022.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 80
01010081.gif

01010082.gif

01010083.gif

01010084.gif

01010085.gif

01010086.gif

01010086.gif

01010088.gif

01010089.gif

01010090.gif

-----------

Was a quality day, camera shaking as i was freezing. Couldnt feel my feet at the end of it.

Big Thanks again to Nick :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Great pics Dave, So Gutted I missed this. What were the results by the way?

Rob

BMW M135i
Looks like a good day, really gutted I couldn't make it but after a birthday party on friday night I was in no fit state at 8.30 saturday morning. Pitty, as it looked good.

Trophy #473
Im in the process of making the Vid lads, sound is ummmm very loud, derv's hybrid sounds awsome.

my standard ph1 172 made 148(Hp) ATW at 5900rpm
and peak torque of 140.6(ft-lb) at 5100rpm

aparently that relates to 177bhp, which nick then said 'thats a very good ph1... but all ph1's are, but dont tell the Ph2 owners I siad that"

very impressed overall and thanks to Dave for arranging the day.

(there not nicknamed Ph-Quick for nothing) ;)

Get than vid sorted Nathan looking forward to seeing that!
Mine made 146bhp which i was pretty impressed with considering its fairly standard.
Wiked day! Big up Dave for sorting this all out!

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
If I weren’t working I would of come to this:dapprove:…..live in swad

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Rr days always go one of two ways, good or bad. Either the rollers provide complementary results or everyone goes home pissed off ...and today it seems as if no-one was disapointed....
Anyone actually 'believe' rr's in the slightest?

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Rr days always go one of two ways, good or bad. Either the rollers provide complementary results or everyone goes home pissed off ...and today it seems as if no-one was disapointed....
Anyone actually 'believe' rr's in the slightest?

nicks rollers seem to be pretty much c**k on i ran my 172 there on friday,its not just about the figures it is also a good way of finding out if you have any problems or if a mod you've done eg a set of cams have lost you torque low down or whatever,and with nicks knowledge he's always good at advising on things

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
im not disputing the benefits that can be derived from getting a rolling road done, or the fact that they provide ball park figures, just that they are always extremes.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
im not disputing the benefits that can be derived from getting a rolling road done, or the fact that they provide ball park figures, just that they are always extremes.

yeah i know they can be but i've run mine on nicks 3 times now and its been handy to see where i've gained especially after having a 182 manifold & 100 cell cat the torque curve is so much smoother and has gained over 10 ft-lb of torque in low down

Trophy #473
could everyone that ran there car post up there figures, name and car please for the vid.

thanks

silver valver/hybrid
derv - dave
mk 1 valver/hybrid
149.9 atw
chip filter exhaust(a badly blowing one!) cams

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
benji&eka - ben
172 ph1
modded inlet manifold & cat back exhaust
145.9 hp ATW , 143.7 ft-lb torque

Trophy #473
lol, i can finish it now, got everyones details. This evening it'll be done, its a masterpiece! wait.

Trophy #473
not everyones results are all there but i did ask, not a problem tho, just about to upload it, quality will be fairly high but defo no 56k.

nathan