ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

east kilbride

clio 1.2 dynamique
silver clio, (perhaps 1.2 16v) in east kilbride with what looked like white bbs alloys with a polished lip, and some of those led audi lights. seen you a couple of time down at mcdonalds?

clio 1.2 dynamique
is 'wee bob' a member on here? we should get a meet with everyone in ek sorted soon as there is quite a few of us :D

clio 1.2 dynamique
it like lexus lights, they just boil my blood and i feel like stopping the person and giving them a slap!

clio 1.2 dynamique
up towards greenhills mate, i know i love it... great food and your evenings entertainment all in one place :p

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Aye sounds good pal, have a look in the meets section. Theres a good lot of Scottish members, alot of which i now regard as close friends!

clio 1.2 dynamique
excellent, ive been posting on the scottish page since the beginning of the year and nothing has happened :O