ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Xmas meet

RB 200 Cup!
Due to the appalling (lol) lack of people at the last meet would like to squeeze a more successful one in before christmas so put idea forward people.

Renault Clio 1.616v Dynam
How about saturday at bury st edmunds cineworld to see "Black X-Mas" looks really good!!! and there free parking!

Maybe a short mini meet in car park b4 or after film n theres plenty of places for food aswell!

black xmas is on at 9:40 at bury cineworld on sat so lets say meet between 8 n 830 for a drink before hand ?

Anyone up for it put ur name dwn?

1. Darren

well looks like cinema on saturday then see you all there? cattle market car park if u cnt find it ring me? 07825232664

RB 200 Cup!
know this sounds bad but Ive gotta pull out - forgot i promised friend I would go see his band play.

Maybe organise something in the new year

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Sorry guys i wont be able to go, ive got tonsilitus hopefully see you in the new year