ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia vs Essex Go Karting Meet November

172 cup
Hey guys!

Was good to meet you all today. I enjoyed myself!

I apologise to anyone i may have slowed down/held up/span out in front of, but it was my first time and conditions were pretty rough!!! (that's the excuse i'm using and sticking to!!!)

Anyway.... hopefully see some of you again soon.

Becca.x

Clio 182
Get that video up you took! Or was that S6 EMY??? (sorry cant remember your name!)

Yep that was me ... wil get the vid up later, would have done it last nite but the hang over got the better of me so it was lights out for me as soon as I got in!

Good to meet you all btw :D

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I can't watch the video on my phone. Do I feature much in my different helmet? I'll watch at work tomorrow, don't want to turn the pc on

Clio 182
Not really, bit difficult to pick anyone out to be honest ... and all you can hear are the moto-x'ers in the background!

RB 200 Cup!
next summer lanky - see you are driving in all this s**t consditiosn and getting better

possibly a forced to be reckoned with when its dry ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
See where the f**k did I get too??!! 2nd on the start.. second on lap 2 then I just totally lost it! I vaguely remember spinning at the first corner but so did everyone else! :(

Oh well middle of the pack again will do me :)

Bring on the f**king Airsoft snipering huh Tim??!!