ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet - Shall we say 25th Jan?

RB 200 Cup!
So everyone has enough chance to earn enough money to come / book off work / sell their soul etc etc so there's no excuses.

Would people wanna do gokarting again? Can be indoor or outdoor (altho itll be fooking cold!)

Or perhaps a pub lunch and a drive somewhere?

Names down as per usual perlease!!! user and real cos ive forgotten some:(;)

1. Timmay (Tim)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Funds will still be Tight then Tim so I'm up for Pub Lunch for this one.... That being if I'm off work.

Bumder With A Buffer
Il be back from 2 weeks in the Gambia (currently 40 odd degrees at the mo!) and nice and brown so il come along to see you sorry little white boys who have been freezing ;)!!!!!

1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22

172 cup
I could possibe be there depending on my work hours! You need someone to be last after all!

1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango

i'll try and make it to this, pub lunch or a drive someone sounds good to me

v6
Il be back from 2 weeks in the Gambia (currently 40 odd degrees at the mo!) and nice and brown so il come along to see you sorry little white boys who have been freezing ;)!!!!!

Git!

1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango
5. Gregg

p.s. Tim, you left your jumper in my bed ;)

RB 200 Cup!
yeah we will get an RR meet sorted out at some point

Prob feb or march time i reckon - that way ill have a sport again! ;)

SQ5
Fair play, just make sure there is one this year ;)

I'll also have my RSTuner by then and Decat next week so my car will have had all "stage 1" engine mods done!

Bumder With A Buffer
Git!

1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango
5. Gregg

p.s. Tim, you left your jumper in my bed ;)

riiiiight.

I don't dare ask you bunch of homo's!!

Tim you decided what we are going to do yet? Karting again Indoors?? I have some prices for the Ipswich one if you want them?

RB 200 Cup!
gay! ;)

so you selling the ole monaco?

oh everyone fin my old job so net access is limited - i will update soon. Yea richhy prices would be good

SQ5
Mates just got a banana Evo 5 and has had nothing but problems and it was a well maintained one! Getting quite common around our way too, see at least two a week!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
More common than clios? :p

Ill probably be up for this, let me know further details when you have them!

1. Timmay
2. bassyboi
3. richy22
4. Olly_mango
5. Gregg
6. db
7. Greeny 172

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Could always do the classic meet at the Thetford Pub? Not sure on what to do after though.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Could always do the classic meet at the Thetford Pub? Not sure on what to do after though.

Not a bad ideaor maybe a find a Central Weatherspoons for some Cheap Food

I'll Bump this as I'm thinking Tim may now have to actually work in his New Job so online time may be greatly reduced :rasp:

RB 200 Cup!
sorry havent been on - andy you are a cheeky s**t.

Net access will be rdcued til i get it at my house.

IS there a wetherspoons in thetford? could grab a bite then get some piccys like last time?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just trying to help my friend just trying to help ;)

No clue about weatherspoons in or around Thetford

No Wetherspoons in Thetford as far as I know, and I doubt there'd be too many of us who would want to leave our cars in the centre of Thetford!

The pub we went to before is a possibility, but not sure what the food is like.

How about another suggestion; the Angel Inn off the A11 (on the old A11 just after you've passed Snetterton, coming from Norwich)? Food is good, plenty of parking, easy for everyone to find and relatively central (only 10-15 mins from the Thetford pub)?

If people confirm they want lunch, and we can nail down numbers then we could even get a table booked.

After lunch a drive round the local roads and stop somewhere for photos (no garden centres this time!).

Just a thought.

yea the angel at larling is quite good, might struggle to get a table there for a big group on a sunday, as they get quite booked up, if not the stag at attleborough is just at the roundabout before it, carvery lunch and price is quite cheap i believe.

db

db detailing™
I'm happy, just needs to be cheap... its a long time between paydays this month!
Just got in from the cold.. gave the old girl her first wash in 2 months!! Yes thats right... I am beginning to slack with the detailing... roll on warm weather.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Took 3 hours to wash mine in the freezing cold and a 15 minute drive for it to be covered in salt n shiz already :( Im up for whatever Pub really, doubt ill be eating though.

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
Hows the weather??? Im currently basking in 35 degree heat in the CS mansion ;) In fact time for a bear and to float in the pool :)

Angel Inn... il look that up at some point

i wouldnt be in the pool with a bear in there lol!

Where evers fine with me, angel inn is close to me so sounds good lol!