ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eagle F1s

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
2004 182.

How long have people seen their tyres last? My rears are fine but my fronts have lasted just under 4k miles?

Im impressed with the grip, tyre pressures have been fine and there fitted the right way round but im down to about 2mm of tread now. Now obviously the fronts will wear a damn sight quicker than the back for obvious reasons but the question i'm asking is whether 4k (ish) is about normal?

Id still get another set though, good tyre. :)

Monaco RS Clio 172
blimey. I must not be driving hard enough. I've done nearly 4k in my 172 in the last month and half, and can't even notice wear on the tyres. sorry to be off topic, mine are continentals, just 4k is extreme! well done :p

Burgandy 174 sport t
Gash tyres get some contis or pilots next far superior imo. All will wear only slightly less than the F1's though if you can gub them in 4k

titanic killer
im not impressed with my eagle f1s even with trying different tyre pressures way too soft side wall feels like a boat tbh compared to when i have the contis on

172 Race Car
s**t tyres imo. Not worth the hype they get on here. Glad im not the only one who thinks that nowdays tho.

Finaly people are starting to see the light

I ran F1's (not on a clio though) they were on FWD turbo'd car, they were totally ace, lasted ages too, way longer than 4k.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Driving style IMO. Mine lasted over 10k on my 182, including 2 track days, but I always kept the pressures spot on, and the alignment was spot on.

Clio Sport 182
I have had my pilots on for about 5k now and the sides are well scrubbed, loadsa tread left in the middle though. I will go for the pilots again though. They are really predictable and grip so well imoh