ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA53 KHC Silver 172 Cup (?) Watford

Silver 172 Cup (I think) with green wheels, lowered, Rentech sticker, on Stephensons Way at about 6pm last night. Sounded great.

I was in a blue non-sport and joined the M1 behind you.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Holla, Yeah that was me :cool:

The old girl is feeling a little poorly at the moment so I am driving her with care (Drive Shaft or something has gone and is causing vibrations at speed).

I really must get round to letting someone drive the car past me as I know it makes a fair bit of noise, but have never been outside to hear LOL

Its got a K-Tec SuperSport Stealth and 182 Manifold / Sports cat on, And I am just waiting for a day to get under it and fit my new Decat.

Holla, Yeah that was me :cool:

The old girl is feeling a little poorly at the moment so I am driving her with care (Drive Shaft or something has gone and is causing vibrations at speed).

I really must get round to letting someone drive the car past me as I know it makes a fair bit of noise, but have never been outside to hear LOL

Its got a K-Tec SuperSport Stealth and 182 Manifold / Sports cat on, And I am just waiting for a day to get under it and fit my new Decat.

That's no good, you were doing a very reponsible speed on the motorway!

I had to wind my window down to really hear it to be honest, sounded good and looked really low.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
LOL @ responsible, probably about 62mph is top wack at the moment.

It is a bit low, its running on KW V2 coilovers pretty much wound all the way down