ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA karting meet...

Trafic 140dci
was spoken about breifly at the pub after the FMS rolling road meet, would be a good laugh.

really need to know where people would prefer to go to, we have 3 choices really:

- Ellough park, Beccles, iirc cant do sunday's due to market but that may be different now.

- Anglia Karting, Swaffam

- Wildtrax, Newmarket

i haven't looked into booking or anything, but we need to choose a location and date and go from there :)

we did mutually decide Ellough at the pub, but it was only the norfolk/suffolk people so would of been ideal for us, need to consider the huntington/cambs people too.

ill leave it with it in the capable hands of our area rep now ;) but posts your views on dates/location

personally for me i think ellough park around 3/4 december

ph1 172
Can I add one more that gets my vote as I used to race there........Red Lodge Karting at Newmarket. You get a bigger track and bigger karts for your money than Wildtracks:)

Wherever we decide one, I will probably go anyway

Trafic 140dci
Can I add one more that gets my vote as I used to race there........Red Lodge Karting at Newmarket. You get a bigger track and bigger karts for your money than Wildtracks:)

Wherever we decide one, I will probably go anyway
forgot about that tbh, so they are the 4 options,

danny i've been to ellough on a sunday before, but they do have a market there some times, i dont know when, or if they have stopped now, but something we could do with finding out really lol

Flol sorry boys not been very active on here the last few days. Busy times at work (christmas 'snow' supply) so can't just dos around on cs all day :L

I think Newmarket will be the most central but it'd be good to hear which is the best track.

ph1 172
I would just like to add, if its Wildtracks that we chose, I am out. With the karts that they supply, its a flat out track and anyone can drive round there fast.

Red Lodge is the best out of the 2 by far. I raced competitively at both tracks and Red Lodge is far more demanding.

Red Lodge gets my vote too:approve:

Focus
If rhys is going im not going because it's not fair you have experience ;)

Last time I raced someone "experienced" (he was bragging all session about how he'd smash us all quite comprehensibly, turned up with the full race suit, helmet the works), they came second and I beat their lap time by 2 seconds, anything can happen on the day, according to the guy his kart was broken, fo was it. :rasp:

I've heard good things about red lodge btw. :D

Not saying you won't be quick Rhys, just saying lol.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Guys guys I used to race, dont mess. ;)

Whenever should be fine, ill tell the better half I won't be around! Sooner the date the better for me though so ill keep checking back.

Trafic 140dci
Shall we all say Sunday the 4th at red lodge, shall we get a list together so our area rep can get it booked :)

1. LewisTaylor

Also with all the ex-racer's/experienced people, I'm gonna get whooped, I haven't been in a kart since I was 12, and that was only hire karts haha

GSXR + KDX220
I WOULD be up for this but I really cant do the 4th unfortunately :(

I'll be at Snetterton on the 9th though :)

GSXR + KDX220
I can't do anything before the 4th, I'm on dog duty lol long story.....
It'd have to be after for me but don't expect it to be changed specially ;)

GSXR + KDX220
I can probably do that, funds permitting (moving house).....so long as I dont kill the Clio @ Snetterton on the Friday lol ;)