ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA French car rolling road day

Artic 182
Same location as always, Rindy's place in ipswich (www.fmsauto.co.uk).

Dates are pretty flexible at the moment so perhaps give me some ideas of when is good, saturday or sunday is popular but can also do evenings depending on scale.

Last time i did it there was over 20 nice cars from a mixture of forums.

Price is £25 for 2 runs and a printout

Who's up for it?

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Im in for £25, wanna see what my race system and de-cat has done to my figures.

1. Greeny 172

Artic 182
Was it you in the green RS that i was chatting to down there Tom?

This is set to be in march but i havnt clarified a date yet. Most likely be a Sunday

No mate, never been to a EA meet although I should. Live in west London these days (were we are based) and drive a black 182.

Artic 182
Green Focus RS covered in JMS stickers ring any bells? Chap said he'd owned every version of the RS clio

Artic 182
Thats what i figured. Was told he owned the company. Matched him up to you due to his extensive Clio list and knowledge

SQ5
Green Focus RS covered in JMS stickers ring any bells? Chap said he'd owned every version of the RS clio

Blokes from Thetford I think. I ran him when runnign really low boost (190bhp) and he only pulled two lengths on me :D not seen him again yet!

172 Cup
Should be ok with me for that date!! Louis, running well, pulls strong! With my ITG, decat and system it really seemed to open it up, rollers will tell though lol!!

Artic 182
Good to hear pal! Rindy's rollers are BANG ON so it will be the big teller

1. Greeny 172
2. DannyR
3. Crazycup

Clio 172 Flame Red
im in , just bought a 172 wanna see what shes running atm before she hits the workshop for more mods :D:D:D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Oh Tom, bring along that map will ya? :) Or im going to hassle you all day about it! ;)

Insignia SRi
Willie will be up for this too i imagine.

Tom could you do me a favour and bring along:

Silacone bend
Race filter
breather filter please

I can kill two birds with one stone and saves me going all the way to yours to buy them.

Ph1 172.
I'll be there but i doubt i'll be running, I've done nothing to my car since i was last there :( Maybe the birthday fairy will bring me something.