ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E34 Leather seats - bargain

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Never above 25mpg
Dan.W. said:
I have for sale a set of M5 leather seats taken from a 1990 M5

The front seats are fully electric and the rears include intergrated head rests and centre arm rest, both front seats were in full working order when removed, they have no rips, tears or holes but would need a good clean and leather feed to bring them up.

I originally planned to put these in my mk2 golf but with my house needing some money spent on it I' m forced to sell them.

iphonepics152.gif

iphonepics157.gif

iphonepics156.gif

and a pic of the drivers bolster which would need a good clean and leather feed but isn't worn through or saggy

iphonepics155.gif

They are located in penryn, Cornwall but I can arranged shipping at an extra cost (although it may be cheaper to collect)

Looking for a very reasonable £250 ono for the lot

Cheers for looking, Dan

Ahem... he price dropped em to £150 in his thread. Doesn't have a public email from what I can see or I'd post it here too... Devon/Cornwall though apparently.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
5 leather seats, 2 electric back rests, 2 electric sliders, 1 electric tilt, 1 electric height adjustment, 4 leather headrests.

Thats 15 mods, and so £10 per mod.

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  172 cup
i dont get it? shagged old seats? Cant you get these from pretty much any scrap yard?