ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dyno Run with Inlets matched

Renaultsport Clio 172
Mates, I have my 182 with inlets matched but got a dodgy power band, does anyone know if the match could cause this?

DynoRun.gif

I also have the theory of my leads being not 100%

Wow thats a bad graph setup!

I cant see any info, or rather i cant be bothered to stare at it for too long.

Renaultsport Clio 172

LoL you're right!!!!! Thanks for trying though? They overlapped the three runs, the three of them look bad anyways!

Ben, I was not able to buy this from you, had to do my own:dapprove: wonder if this is messing the delivery.

LoL you're right!!!!! Thanks for trying though? They overlapped the three runs, the three of them look bad anyways!

Ben, I was not able to buy this from you, had to do my own:dapprove: wonder if this is messing the delivery.

I dont know, i might be able to help if i could read the overlays and know which run was which.

Ph1 172
Looks like your power is flat after 5k rpm when it should still increase to 6.5ish, because your torque curve is peaking low down. Is your variable valve timing working? If the cam is not as advanced you won't make power at the top end.