ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique Spoiler - Colour Coded

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Guys,

Anyone colour coded their Mk2 Ph2 Dynamique spoilers at all?
Pics of a fully colour coded dynamique around that age would be a bonus too...

Don't the Mk2 Ph3 1.2 models come with full colour coding as standard?

Do they look any good? I've never really noticed much different between these and the standard 172/182 spoilers tbh. Don't think I've ever compared properly though.

Thanks,

Pete.

yeah the ph3 comes with it "sport" look. it looks a hell of a lot better. i started off with the expression piece of plastic on mine, then got a non colour coded dynamique spoiler, and now have a cup one. colour coded looks so much better, really sits well!

jamie

Clio
yeah the ph3 comes with it "sport" look. it looks a hell of a lot better. i started off with the expression piece of plastic on mine, then got a non colour coded dynamique spoiler, and now have a cup one. colour coded looks so much better, really sits well!

jamie

cup spoiler is the way forward! oh and you cant call that black piece of plastic on the expression a spoiler jamie ;)!!!

jamie

cup spoiler is the way forward! oh and you cant call that black piece of plastic on the expression a spoiler jamie ;)!!!

i didnt mate :rasp: haha :)

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique

jamie

I know yours is all colour coded mate, but you've got the 172 F + R bumpers reet? So would appear different.
Have spent many a minute looking at yours though :)
And not keen on the ph3's tbh but its just cool that Reno included colour coding as STD on a basic model [My thought was whyTF couldn't they have done that on the ph2's :(!]

fraid its not real colour coding either, its plastic look colour so still have bumps in it, not smooth :(

hang on mate, ill see what i can rustle up for ya :)

jamie

1.6 16v
I believe that the dynamique and 172 spoliers are the same. The 182 Cup spoliers are different.

This is my dynamique spolier that came colour coded!

Hope this helps.

ba5ed92e.jpg

b5291e72.jpg

005-SMALL.jpg

Steve

Clio
I believe that the dynamique and 172 spoliers are the same. The 182 Cup spoliers are different.

Hope this helps.

ba5ed92e.jpg

b5291e72.jpg

005-SMALL.jpg

Steve

yup thats right sport spoilers come colour coded.

Hope this helps.

ba5ed92e.jpg

b5291e72.jpg

005-SMALL.jpg

Steve

Love your car Steve, out of interest what exhaust is that?

hopefully mate yeah, just need to make sure im free :)

i got mine off ebay, only reason i have one is because it was in my colour!!

jamie

Mercedes C Class Sport
Combine, get your door handles colour coded!
lol
The renault colour coding looks better than matt black but they could at least use a bit of laquer! Im getting all my black body trim parts colour coded, cant wait!

Clio 1.2 16v

Hope this helps.

ba5ed92e.jpg

b5291e72.jpg

005-SMALL.jpg

Steve

Loving your car Steve! I'm aiming for mine to look a lot like your's, part way there now, gonna get the body plastics colour-coded soon...can't wait!!!! They really finish the bod work off nicely!