ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique Grill Strip

Clio Dynamique 16v
MyClio.jpg

This is zee motor, it's alright.......but i just wish i could do somert with that lower part of the bumper.......

the new dynamiques have a proper grill at the bottom, i was wondering if anyone had started out with that strip along the bumper and sawn it out, and if anyone had any suggestions or pictures

cheers!

Shed.
innit, naa mean bredrin.

Translation -

This is my car, it is okay, however, i wish i could do something with the lower paret of the front bumper, the 2004 onwards version of the dynamiques have a better looking grill along the bottom half. I was wondering if anyone had removed the strip of plastic in the middle at the bottom. I would apreciate any suggestions or ideas and pictures.

Many Thanks !!

Shed.
Not that im aware of son. If i were you id go buy the new front bumper and fit it if you like it.

ps. nice car

Suzuki Ignis Sport
innit, naa mean bredrin.

Translation -

This is my car, it is okay, however, i wish i could do something with the lower paret of the front bumper, the 2004 onwards version of the dynamiques have a better looking grill along the bottom half. I was wondering if anyone had removed the strip of plastic in the middle at the bottom. I would apreciate any suggestions or ideas and pictures.

Many Thanks !!

No need for that really...

IMO, i think you should just leave it as it is, otherwise it'll look rubbish i think. Won't look right.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Someone has done it. I'm sure of it. It was someone outside of the UK...